Monday, July 15, 2013

What He Says, What I Actually Hear. Topic: Adoption

Funny little story for today. It's a little graphic as far as my language about human anatomy...just going to throw that out right at the start. I'm not a very modest or even secretive person for that matter.

Brief back story: RTG (Really Tall Guy) has some kiddos. FOUR kiddos. One of which he has custody of. They're pretty adorably awesome little people. I love them (pretty sure they think I'm the bee's knees too).

So one afternoon last week we had some sex for no reason whatsoever except that it seemed like a good time. We were laying and talking after (I pretty much always make him converse with me after). At one point during, we were in a doggy-style position and got a little careless and I had a little scare (I've torn my skin down there before during drunken sex. Ever since that, I've been hyper-aware when I'm in the position about what's happening so that it NEVER happens again).

So while we were talking afterwards I explained why I freaked out and made him stop for a minute. So following up with that, I commented that it might be one of the reasons I think I might never want to have kids or why if I DO have kids, I will definitely be having a C-section birth. I don't want my vagina to rip, get cut, be stitched, or even be stretched for that matter. I want it to be exactly how it is forEVER (I know I'm delusional, but still).

His response to my rant: "Well you can always adopt."

All I heard: "You can just adopt mine."

No comments: