Monday, July 15, 2013

What He Says, What I Actually Hear. Topic: All Access

My boyfriend, RTG, lives in a house that he is renting to own. Since he's been living there, he doesn't have a key to the front door (nothing worth taking in the house...but still). I would've changed the locks the first night but anyway...

It's a little convenient for when he's out of town and such, he forgets things like: dishes in the sink, trash, etc. So it's nice to be able to pop by and make sure everything is how it should be.

This past weekend, he informed me that he finally got the key to the front door from the owner. So I said, "Crap, how am I going to be able to clean your house when you aren't home?"
He says, "I'll give you a key."

I heard, "I'll give you a key."

Yea. Shit just got real.

No comments: