Monday, July 15, 2013

What He Says, What I Actually Hear. Topic: Move away with me.

It's been a busy week with the boy. I told him he's making my head spin.

RTG is in the military. He is currently inactive. But he's been periodically saying that he is considering going back to active duty.

To him it means one thing. To me it means. He has to go live somewhere else on a base. There are no army bases where we live.

This morning he says it again and I say, "Nooooooo, don't go away. What am I supposed to do then?"

He says, very casually, "Just come with me."



All I heard was, "I''m totally okay with us moving in together."



Hahaha, this one was a heart stopping moment when he said it. I was stunned for a second. I definitely don't even think he noticed but that one hit something inside me.

No comments: